Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Randomness




I've been playing world of warcraft some lately. It's a blast.
The only migraine I've had in the last month was cycle related. This is a huge relief because I had begun to get them several times a week before I found out my triggers. I'm still having trouble most mornings with my muscles not working. Annoying, but I can work around that.
My bestfriends' daughter is in the hospital. She has been for days and I'm impatient for the call that she's alright. She is having oxygen saturation problems.
I lost my phone charger again, so I'm getting more emails from JohnAllen. When he can't call me 20 times a day to say a sentence and hang up, he emails them. Yesterday, I responded to 12 emails, all less than 2 sentences long.
The picture above is the baby in the hospital. She's my youngest goddaughter by minutes. JohnAllen and Shanah have a 1 year old son and tripplete 5 month old daughters. If GOD forbid, something happens to them, I get the house and the kids. The house and all 3 girls' first pic are above, also. I don't know how to get it to put in the middle lol

No comments: