Thursday, April 9, 2009

seething

Our exroommate lied to our daughter about us after we kicked him out for throwing a metal chair of ours at our neighbor's car. He so needs anger management! So many issues with him living with us. He is loud and rude and obnoxious, but we put up with that until he was 500 behind in rent and threw a fit when I asked him to do dishes. He was all like "I work all day..." when he haddn't worked in 3 days and plus, working does not count if you're not helping pay the bills. Then, the dude wants us to use our gas to run him around the world and back and gets loud when we refused. He was a lot of extra weight and the house is peaceful without him here.
I'm still looking for a second job. It's really hard to even get an interview nowadays. The good news is I have an interview set up with a company I've wanted to work for.

No comments: