Monday, January 26, 2009

new protection

This is one of those entries you should NOT read if you are a guy. So, that said, I tried a new type of maxi. For quite a while, I've been using kotex overnights. This month, I tried a free sample of always infinity overnight. Same protection, lighter, more comfortable. I really like them. When I went to buy more, I saw that Always has a stronger pad! So in addition to the infinities for daytime, I bought Some extra long super overnights. I had 0 leeks this month! Normally, I throw away 3-5 pair of undies a month and this month, I got to keep the whole package! I'm soo stoked! lol I know, its a weird thing to get excited about, but I have gone my whole life without adiquit protection for my heavy cycles. FINALLY having something heavy enough totally rocks!

No comments: